As the weather starts to warm up, why not plant some flowers or vegetables together as a family?
- The family/household
- A Bible
- Seeds or seedlings of your choice, a prepared garden bed, gardening tools
- Gather together and say a prayer of thanks to God for things that grow, for the sun, water, for seeds that change into flowers or vegetables.
- Open the Bible and read Genesis 1: 11-12 together. Chat to each other about your favourite things that grow. Why do you like them? Wonder together about the huge variety of things that grow.
- Plant your seeds / seedlings together
- As they grow, share in the care of them, enjoy watching them and when the flower or vegetable is grown, have a celebration!