A recipe from the Robinson family in the UK. Thanks to Rich and Anna for this one!
- A wooden spoon, with the word THANKSGIVING written on it (and decorated as well if you like!)
- Your family / household and a meal at the table.
- Set the table for a meal, include the thanksgiving spoon on the table.
- Before you eat (or during if you prefer!) pass the spoon around to each person at the table.
- When each person has the spoon, they say something they are thankful for before passing it on.
- Say thanks to God for the food, and eat.
- If you like, leave the spoon on the table during the meal. If someone thinks of something else they are thankful for, they can pick up the spoon and say it!