This is based on a great idea I found at www.vibrantfaithathome.org. Grab the family and make a prayer album or a prayer board to display in your home.
- A photo album or blank paged notebook (or some card for mounting photos and a pin board)
- Photos of family / friends / people you want to pray for
- Glue, pens etc
- Get the family together
- Glue a photo on each blank page, or mount each one on a piece of card. As you do, talk about that person – what you like about them, why you are thankful they are in your lives.
- Decorate the pages, perhaps write prayer needs alongside the photos.
- After you have finished, look through the album (or at the board) and pray for each person (or do a few today and a few more another day!) Talk together about what you could pray for that person before you start.
- Use the prayer photo album / board often – and don’t forget to email / write to the person to let them know you have prayed for them.